Thursday, July 18, 2013

The List - July 2013

PC games worthy of mention for this month, ordered by my interest. (Monthly US releases are only estimated, game may end up all hype and really suck).

Its July.  Summer.  Time for enjoying the outdoors, not games.  Enjoy the Steam/Amazon sales.  Enjoy anything but video games.  Publishers hold back this month.  Apparently not true for Free-to-Play games.  Makes sense, as F2P model has no shame.

DOTA 2
This is one of the MOBA games.  I'm not huge on them as they lack story.  But the fee to play element isn't all that invasive.  What can I say about it?  Nothing, all MOBA are the same.  This one is by Valve, so it means you can buy hats.

Plants V Zombies 2
Been looking forward to this one, but I had no idea it was F2P.  This could very well sink my interest in the series.  I hope it doesn't, but I get the feeling it'll end up in the nickeled-and-dimed to death bin.

No comments: