Monday, August 11, 2014

The List - August 2014

PC games worthy of mention for this month, ordered by my interest. (Monthly US releases are only estimated, game may end up all hype and really suck).

Metro Redux  [series] - FPS
I'm not completely thrilled 4A games decided to charge for video enhancements so soon.  But new consoles, new audience, bundle the dlc, etc... I get it, I just dont like it.  Still a great series, not to be missed.
Note: Steam owners of the originals can get 50% off.  CD Projekt (Witcher) would have never charged for this.

AI War: Destroyer Of Worlds - RTS
The great thing about indie games, is that an individual can carve out a little spot of their own, and continue adding to the series the way they see fit, without actually changing it severely after every new release (ala Dragon Age).  This is not "milking" but rather a labor of love.  All I can say about the game is support it, and enjoy watching dots fly all over the place.

No comments: