Thursday, October 03, 2013

The List - October 2013

PC games worthy of mention for this month, ordered by my interest. (Monthly US releases are only estimated, game may end up all hype and really suck).

For an October, the list is sparse.

Batman: Arkham Origins - Action
I really can't believe this is out already.  Still haven't played the last, but the formula works well.

Shadow Warrior - shooter
Old school shooter that mixes up melee with guns.  Gold ole Dumb fun.  I'm not familiar with the original, so I wont be turned off to it, as some fans may be.

Pinball FX2: Balance of the Force Pack - Arcade - DLC
The FX2 series does the pinball genera with high honors.  Their DLC tend to be well thought out, and not just money grabs.  If you ever wondered why you'd rotate your monitor, it'll be for this game.

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Educational
IT not very often you see a game that teaches you to make art.  Rocksmith, aside from all its warts, makes the attempt at teaching guitar fun and easy.

Battlefield 4 - shooter
I still support the series, even though I haven't played in some time.  It does have single player as well.

No comments: