Thursday, March 05, 2015

The List - March 2015

PC games worthy of mention for this month, ordered by my interest. (Monthly US releases are only estimated, game may end up all hype and really suck).  

Pillars of Eternity - RPG

From the makers of Baldur's Gate and many other great RPGs, this game is the highest crowd funded video game ever.  If you like classic RPGs, this is the one you've been waiting for.  Sadly it'll lack coop.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Action
This 8-bit indie was a suprise hit to me.  One of those games I shouldn't like on paper, but enjoyed.  Look for 8-bit gratuitous violence with stealth elements all to some fantastic music.

Sid Meier's Starships - Strategy
Didn't really see this coming.  It plays off events from Civ: Beyond Earth.  You control/build starships and voyage in space.

Shelter 2 - Survival
Survival series where you are an animal.  Lynx this time.  Fitting, since I think he ate one of my Badgers!



No comments: