Monday, April 30, 2012

The List - May 2012

PC games worthy of mention for this month, ordered by my interest. (Monthly US releases are only estimated, game may end up all hype and really suck).

Three, threes during the month of Mee.

Diablo III - RTS
Yup, its here finally.  I don't think I can handle any more Diablo retrospectives.  Given Blizzard's Starcraft is still ridiculously priced, don't expect discounts on this game...this decade.

Max Payne 3 - TPS
I'll admit, haven't tried the series out yet.  Mostly because back in 2001, I refused to play third person games, Fear that I'd be fighting more with a camera then the enemies.  For me, relevence lies in the fact that this is another Rockstar game on a PC.

Port Royale 3 - strategy
See, I'm stretching the whole three theme. I have low interest in this title, but it is a T2 game.

No comments: